: Missing argument 1 for page_top_part(), called in /home/mluisconstructio/public_html/wp-content/themes/mluis2013/page-templates/page-aggregate-and-asphalt.php on line 10 and defined in /home/mluisconstructio/public_html/wp-content/themes/mluis2013/functions.php
on line 284
: Missing argument 1 for child_page_menu(), called in /home/mluisconstructio/public_html/wp-content/themes/mluis2013/functions.php on line 296 and defined in /home/mluisconstructio/public_html/wp-content/themes/mluis2013/functions.php
on line 315
–ASPHALT & AGGREGATE
Quality supply from an accessible location fits customer schedules.
The M. Luis asphalt plant serves Maryland, Washington D.C., and Northern Virginia from our central Rockville location. The plant provides quality asphalt, aggregates and sand, exceeding the most stringent specifications, and is MBE/WBE certified in many jurisdictions. A leading provider in the region, M. Luis products include:
- Liquid Asphalt/TackCoat
- Recycled Aggregate Program
- QPR (high performance cold mix)
The M. Luis facility is the only multi-generational MBE and WBE asphalt manufacturer in the country. Staffed by highly trained engineers and asphalt mix design specialists, it provides superior mixes at competitive prices with round-the-clock services. With streamlined logistics, the plant also offers quick turnaround for trucks and advance planning when customers call ahead. Key plant facts:
- Produces up to 300 tons of asphalt per hour.
- Storage capacity of 900 tons.
- Can open early, stay late and produce 24/7 upon request.
- Green supplier with asphalt made from recyclable materials.
- American-made plant and lab equipment, U.S.-sourced quarry stone and sand.
- In-house MDOT-certified laboratory and highly trained personnel.
- Mobile asphalt testing laboratory for field testing
As always, M. Luis fosters a culture that is service-oriented, responsive, and driven by a commitment to safety and quality.